Every now and then, the world sits up and takes notice of parent bloggers. And rightly so. Some of the members of this rich and vibrant community are reaping in page views in the thousands EVERY SINGLE DAY. That’s potentially one hell of an astounding amount of influence one blogger can have. Of course, page views and stats aren’t really what it’s all about. For most, it’s the act of writing and of having someone read what you’re saying that really matters. And that is why Team Honk are about to do something amazing!
If you haven’t heard yet (WHERE have you been?!), the #secretthing has been revealed and Team Honk’s identity has also been exposed to the world! Annie, Penny and Mummy Barrow are off to Ghana with Comic Relief and Babyhuddle would like to ask you all to support them!
Team Honk are going to be visiting four different projects- a woman’s bakery, a school, a vaccination clinic and a health project. The aim is to celebrate 25 years of Comic Relief and to see exactly how all of the good work has benefited the local people in the communities. What an utterly fantastic project- we wish them all the luck in the world!
If you’d like to help support Team Honk, there are several things you can do:
- If you blog, sign up for a digital postcard from one of the four projects. This will be in the form of a photograph, taken by the team, with a personal message to be published on your blog one either the 4th or the 5th February. If you want to do this, email email@example.com with details of the project you’d like to hear about.
- Link up your blog post with the blog hop that will be going live on the Team Honk site.
- Write about Team Honk on your own blog- share the love.
- Tweet about Team Honk- make sure you use the hashtag #goodwork
- Follow and tweet (and RT!) @aresidence @mammasaurusblog @mummybarrow
- Follow Red Nose Day on all social media channels: Twitter // Facebook // Pinterest // 25 years of Red Nose Day // Instagram feed
- Join in the Brit Mums Twitter party on Tues 5th at 11am #goodwork
- Visit the Team Honk site to download a badge for your own site.
Babyhuddle is so excited to hear all about the good work going on in Ghana thanks to Comic Relief, and we hope you’ll join us in supporting three very special members of the parent blogging community!